Getting started with sfpowerscripts is easy. The starter sample pipelines are available in GitHub Releases. They can be imported using Azure DevOps Demo Generator
Sign into your Azure Pipelines Account. If you do not have an azure pipelines account, it is quite easy to get one going. Follow the links here
Install the sfpowerscripts extension into your Azure Pipelines org from here
Navigate to Azure DevOps Demo Generator at https://azuredevopsdemogenerator.azurewebsites.net
4. Select your organization
5. Type in a project name for the "to-be" created project
6. Click on choose template and then navigate to the private tab
7.Navigate to this URL and download the predefined sample pipelines sfpowerscripts sample pipelines
8. Select the zip option and upload the zip file downloaded in step 7 earlier.
9. Click on Create Project and wait for the project to be completed
10. Navigate to the newly created project in your Azure Pipelines Org
11. Confirm the build and release pipelines are created. Now you may configure the tasks accordingly.